Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Teriyaki Chicken Pizza

So encouraged! Even my picky brother-in-law asked to more. So far those who had a chance to try my pizza, give a thumbs up.

Hawaiian Pizza was my first try but I decided to try a new recipe and ventured into Teriyaki Chicken Pizza and sorta of understand why some mentioned that they do not have the recipe as everything is by agar-ation.

Dough, I used the same as previous but tried using 100% all purpose flour (no bread flour). I think the difference is the dough is slightly less chewy and if on the thick side, can be a tad bit tiresome to chew but I will still continue to use this recipe unless I have bread flour at home if not I will not intentionally purchase bread flour just for this recipe.

Ingredients:
1 packet of Chicken breast meat (approx. 200g)
1/3 capsicum
Teriyaki Sauce

Steps:
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes then marinate with teriyaki sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper for about 15 minutes.
2. Fry the chicken and set aside
3. Spread the dough on pizza tray. Spread generous layer of teriyaki sauce over the dough. Sprinkle generously the cooked chicken meat and capsicum all over the pizza.
4. Preheat oven with 200 deg C for 10 minutes. Place pizza in the middle rack of oven and bake for 20 minutes, till crust lightly brown. Serve warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment