Monday, May 20, 2019

Vanilla Scrub

Had not cooked or baked for quite awhile but these days seemed to rekindle the motion. Partially I think my elder boy has a food project and he proposed 3 food to be made at home. I will get around to post those later. Then for Mothers' Day celebration and we were requested to bring some food. Initial intention was to buy some stuff but again, the boy requested for sandwiches and I decided to get busy again. Went for some interesting classes, although did not get around to repeat what I had learned, I sure invested to buy quite a fair bit of equipments. Hopefully my investments will not go to waste. Hee!!

In any case, let's start my long siesta with a non-edible recipe. Vanilla Scrub... a Mother's Day gift from my elder boy, prepared by his teachers, his classmates and himself.

Today I had used it and the verdict....... it's great! My skin feel sooooo smooth and smells so good. I was not given any recipe, just the ingredient. Maybe next time can get the boy to make for me again. Hee!!

Ingredients:
Brown Sugar
White Sugar
Organic Coconut Oil
Vanilla Essence

Actually it sounds almost edible, hee!!

However, nothing Google search cannot solve the problem. Found this from Internet using almost the same ingredients:
https://www.instructables.com/id/Brown-Sugar-Vanilla-Body-Scrub-Recipe/
This website has quite alot of DIY recipes, worth to check it out 😉

Ingredients
1-1/2 Cups Light Brown Sugar
1 Cup White Sugar
1 Cup Oil (your choice, Olive and Sunflower work well)
1 TB Pure Vanilla Extract

Steps
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. If the mixture is too dry, add abit more oil. You want it moist but not soupy wet.

Spoon the scrub into a sealable container such as a mason jar and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment